Friday, July 17, 2009

Jonas Brothers and Cymtec

So last night I was obligated to take my thirteen year old sister to a concert featuring the Jonas Brothers, Jordin Sparks, and another band of dudes running around in tight jeans playing three power chords the whole time. Needless to say it was less than enjoyable but sparked an interesting idea concerning one of our favorite products…Cymtec

Let’s take a traveling sham… I mean act like the Jonas Brothers. The Jonas Brothers are more a commercial entity than a band, and have been able to push their images onto countless items from lunch boxes to pajamas. In order to promote their image and keep their ticket prices soaring higher and higher, the Jonas brothers executives have a need to monitor exactly what is getting done in their satellite office seamlessly from the Disney channel home office in sunny south Florida.

How do they do that you ask? The answer, my friendly readers, is Cymtec.

Cymtec Sentry is a product designed to allow seamless integration between parent and satellite offices. Cymtec gives companies the ability to remotely manage, troubleshoot, and optimize branch offices. Cymtec gives you real time bandwidth analysis and is focused on delivering products that are simple to deploy, easy to maintain and deliver immediate ROI.

Cymtec provides tools that ensure the optimization of network performance and the fulfillment of the rigorous audit and compliance standards imposed on today’s organizations.

If this Cymtec software sounds like it would be a great fit for your company, contact me at jcarretta@thetnsgroup.com or comment on this blog and I will personally get back to you and answer any question you could have about this product. (Actually I might have to find someone to ask, but I’ll get the answer none the less).

I know if I was managing a multiple location corporation, Cymtec would be on the top of my summer wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment