Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ciao For Now!

It is a sad day here at The TNS Group because it is my last day as the Marketing & Sales intern. I really enjoyed my experience here as part as the TNS team. I was able to learn a lot, meet a lot of great people, and had some fun in the process. I know that my experience here will be beneficial to me in the post-graduate world. Thank you to everyone at TNS for this great opportunity.

Unfortunately, this also means the end of my tenure as a tech blogger. To all my faithful fans and followers, I will miss providing you with the latest scoop on all things IT-related. Hopefully, my colleague Joe Carretta will be able to sustain the professional level of blogging that I have set (although he will never think of better titles than me).

It's been real.
Laura Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment