Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Farewell!

This summer I joined the TNS Group’s team as a Marketing/PR intern. I am now writing my last blog as this is my last day. I’m college bound next week, and going into my senior year. My experience at The TNS Group was extremely positive. Everyone here was very welcoming and eager to teach me about the IT industry. I just wanted to thank everyone for being so kind and teaching me so much.

I think we all can attest to IT being somewhat of a challenge for me but I tried to make the most of it! I learned so much relating to website design, pipeline reports, keeping up with the blog/twitter, creating PDFs, and cold calling from overhearing Joe and his “gift of gab”.

I’m very grateful for the opportunity to intern with this company and the skills that I obtained will surely benefit me in future positions. I wish you all the best of luck with business, you’re a great team and contributed to a great summer!

Thanks!

Tara McKenna

 

No comments:

Post a Comment